Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Trainer Furious: There is Money Behind That Decision!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Trainer Furious: There is Money Behind That Decision!

Wilmer Hernandez, head trainer for former four division world champion Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez of Nicaragua, is furious over the outcome of last Saturday's fight at New York's Madison Square Garden. Gonzalez lost a twelve round majority decision to mandatory challenger Srisaket Sor Rungvisai of Thailand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chocolatito won that fight, what a shame.

Comment

Excuses excuses excuses! Chocolatito the hypejob lost to cuadras and now to manny jr..... No rematch for the rematch ducker....

Comment

Agreed. There should be an investigation. Who benefits? That's what needs to be asked. Chocolatito either doubled or tripled punches landed in 6 of the 12 rounds. That means the least he could have possibly gotten with judging that wasn't corrupt was a draw. So who benefits?

Comment

YEa ,i watched it today ,Choco won clearly ,weird decision

Comment

No chance.

Gonzalez was the house fighter. The fans were on his side and HBO have put themselves behind him.

Comment

There's only oneeeeee Mayweather lol.

Comment

This is hilarious...he lost a close fight. The whining from this camp is embarrassing. Get your rematch and take out the frustration in the ring. But based on the power he was dealing with, winning isn't a sure thing the second time around either.

Comment

I am a Chocolatito fan but why would they do that? Whoever they may be.

Comment

I also thought he won. Haven't rewatched it.

Comment

Working...
                    X