Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Krzysztof Zimnoch vs Michael Grant on April 22 in Poland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Krzysztof Zimnoch vs Michael Grant on April 22 in Poland

Rising Polish heavyweight contender Krzysztof Zimnoch (21-1-1, 14 KO) is facing a blast from the past when he takes on well known veteran Michael Grant (48-6, 36 KO) on April 22 in Legionowo, Poland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WHAT??? Michael Grant is coming out of retirement too??? WTF is going on in the HW division with all these old, washed up dudes coming back? I can't believe some of this ****. Even Larry ****ing Donald is scheduled to fight in April!!!

Comment

And LOL at Zimnoch "working his way to a world title fight." What, by beating Airich, Mollo and a 45 year old Michael Grant? This guy is nowhere near a title shot. He needs to give Rekowski a rematch and prove he can beat him soundly, then step up to a real Euro level guy before even thinking about a god damn world title shot. Maybe he can drag Sosnowski out of hiding next

Comment

Zimnoch taking on all comers, dead or alive!

Comment

These Polish guys like to fight washed up HWs. He got KO'd by Mike Mollo a year ago but won the rematch. He had his hands full with Marcin Rekowski & barely won that fight. It was very close. He should get by Grant if he can avoid the big punch. Grant is big & has a very long reach. This fight is no gimme for Zimnoch if Grant has anything left at all...

Comment

Grant has no punch resistance, almost Roy Jones level. Should be an easy fight for this top 20 prospect (no joke). Maybe that says something about heavyweight division. He's not dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
              Grant has no punch resistance, almost Roy Jones level. Should be an easy fight for this top 20 prospect (no joke). Maybe that says something about heavyweight division. He's not dangerous.
              wow only lost 6 times sounds good, Grant has been finished since 2002 WTF

Comment

jesus goddamn christ.

it was tragic seeing him years ago in russia, he clearly was in there because he had to be.

must have really bad $ problems

Comment

I remember Grant with Char in Moscow, such a big show drama was arranged, it was already scary for both of them. What is the point of fighting pensioners, the battle will not do anything. Especially since the grant was never a special star. Grant is already the 45th year ... I remember that he was buried already in his youth. As a boxer, of course. Immediately after the battle with Lewis, in the distant 2000, as many as 17 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    WHAT??? Michael Grant is coming out of retirement too??? WTF is going on in the HW division with all these old, washed up dudes coming back? I can't believe some of this ****. Even Larry ****ing Donald is scheduled to fight in April!!!

HW make a lot of money. and most boxers don't have skills that translate into real world work. i'd guess that he's probably making between 25-50 K for this. maybe more.

Comment

Working...
                    X