Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Keith Thurman Clearly Beat Danny Garcia, I Had it 8-4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: Keith Thurman Clearly Beat Danny Garcia, I Had it 8-4

The highly anticipated WBC, WBA welterweight unification showdown between undefeated fighters Keith Thurman and Danny Garcia may not have produced fireworks in the ring but it was a big ratings hit, averaging over 3.7 million viewers over the CBC televised fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

8-4 is still generous to Danny, I can't find 4 rounds to give him

Comment

Some questions:

1. Did the fight do 3.1 million viewers, or 3.7 million viewers?
      2. Was the fight broadcast on CBS, or CBC? Or was it on CBS in the U.S., and CBC in Canada?

Comment

pretty much, DG couldn't land his ****s

Comment

Anyone claiming otherwise would be wrong.

Comment

I had it the same exact way. Pretty easy fight to score. Thurman controlled the pace, kept Danny off balance, and landed the better shots consistently throughout the fight.

Comment

Porter and Danny should meet up with their mooching dads also

Short Port and Danny G need to meet up in a daddy's boy fight for nothing that matters anymore. Garcia should win the fight as Short Port is not that good. But seeing Garcia beat up Broner would also be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                Some questions:

1. Did the fight do 3.1 million viewers, or 3.7 million viewers?
                2. Was the fight broadcast on CBS, or CBC? Or was it on CBS in the U.S., and CBC in Canada?
                CBC never broadcasts boxing--I wish. It's a government funded network, the home of "Hockey Night in Canada" has been on every Saturday night for over 50 years.

Comment

I initially had it 8-4 Thurman now my official score 7-5 Thurman I gave Garcia rd 3 115-113.Thurman didn't dominant Garcia I can see a rematch happening

Comment

Tell us something we don't know

Comment

Working...
                    X