Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Brophy Shocks Zac Dunn With TKO For Commonwealth Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Brophy Shocks Zac Dunn With TKO For Commonwealth Belt

Scottish fighter David Brophy secured the win of his career after he stopped the previously unbeaten Zac Dunn inside seven rounds to win the Commonwealth super middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow, upset. Dunn was being moved for a title shot, guess that ain't happening anytime soon.

Comment

I always thought Dunn was a fraud, but knocked out by a guy who only had 2 KOs on his record is weak

Comment

Haha another Aussie hope down the drain. Sucks for Dunn but Australian boxing is piss weak right now.

Comment

woah ****ing hell lol

i looked at the odd's earliar today and they were something like 18/1 for brophy, i was so tempted but thought no way will he get a decision in OZ and there is no way he can get a KO with 2 KO's on his resume

Comment

Mundine and Green are finished.
            Will tomlinson and Zac Dunn hype is over, which is shame for Oz boxing.
            Jeff Horn, it's up to you!!

Comment

the super fight vs ward is probably dead...or wait ward's self imposed exile will mean he needs another 3 tune ups!

Comment

Very unexpected but boxing does this kind of thing a lot, congrats to Brophy .

Comment

Dunn had beaten nobody to build up his pretty record so not all that surprising.

Comment

Working...
                  X