Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Looks Really BIG at Ceylan-Lowe Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Looks Really BIG at Ceylan-Lowe Weigh-In

Dennis Ceylan (18-0-1, 8 KOs) and Isaac Lowe (13-0-1, 5 KOs) took to the scales today at a bad tempered weigh-in ahead of their European Featherweight title fight tomorrow night at the Ceres Arena in Aarhus, Denmark.

[Click Here To Read More]

ill j.i.z .z all over that blonde

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo16 View Post
      ill j.i.z .z all over that blonde
      She wouldn't have your weak ,nerdy, virgin,haven't seen a vagina since I came out of one arse.

Comment

Comment

Fury looks like a whale.

Comment

Forget about Fury.... That blond looks amazing. I wouldn't mind throwing some punches with her. I'll probably get my arse kicked anyway.

Comment

Damn. Fury looks huge. He better fight two tuneups before a big fight otherwise his chin is going to fail him his first fights back after losing that much weight. Getting down to a number is one thing, but adjusting and getting back to feeling normal and having normal body control at that weight is another.

Comment

She wouldn't have your weak ,nerdy, virgin,haven't seen a vagina since I came out of one arse.
                -
                hey b.atty man, dont project your issues on to me

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Comment

Great, a 6ft9 Butterbean, Gypsy King Of Four Rounders. Just what HW boxing needs.

Comment

Working...
                    X