Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lemieux vs. Stevens, Gamboa vs. Alvarado - Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lemieux vs. Stevens, Gamboa vs. Alvarado - Weigh-In

Lemieux vs. Stevens, Gamboa vs. Alvarado Photo Gallery of Weigh-In - David Lemieux got on the scale Friday afternoon at his lowest weight in nearly six years for his fight Saturday night against Curtis Stevens. Montreal's Lemieux weighed in at 159 pounds, one below the middleweight limit for their 12-round fight in Verona, New York. The 28-year-old Lemieux, who has had difficulty making the middleweight limit, hasn't weighed in that low since he was 159 pounds for his seventh-round technical knockout loss to Mexico's Marco Antonio Rubio in April 2011.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAAAAR LeMule!!!

WAAAAR Ciclon!!!!

Comment

Curtis still rockin the homeless beard, Gamboa still got the fake jawline goatee, and Lemieux still can't get toned to save his life. Looks like everything's on-point!
      Should be a good night of fights. Real curious to see how Gamboa looks ands where he decides to go after tomorrow.

Comment

Gamboa lost too much time with 50 cent

Comment

lol I watch too much boxing cause when I see cheek bones all I see is easy swelling.

Comment

Good to see the great Hopkins in these pics too.

Comment

I have money on Stevens at +300

Comment

Again, Curtis looks all strong and sh.t..David looks like he just got back from Cancun...but Curtis will prolly get hurt ...how many times we saw that...

Comment

Lemieux eyes look sunken in. Drained?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    lol I watch too much boxing cause when I see cheek bones all I see is easy swelling.
                    You're not far off. It happens. Looking forward to this one. Gamboa and Lemieux should both get wins, Gamboa by UD or late KO, Lemieux by mid/late rounds KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X