Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jack Culcay vs. Demetrius Andrade - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jack Culcay vs. Demetrius Andrade - Ready For Battle

Undefeated former Jr. Middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade and his camp have been in Germany all week as he gets ready to take on WBA Super Welterweight champion Jack Culcay in their long awaited showdown Saturday, March 11th at the Fredrich Eberthalle in Ludwigshaten, Germany, for Culcay's WBA title. Both fighters weighed in on Friday at 153-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jack Culcay sounds like a lube youd find in a *** shop.

Comment

This fight is tomorrow? I'll be damned. I never actually thought this fight would come to fruition.

Comment

what are the chances of andrade getting robbed?

Comment

andrade better put on a show and get a stoppage. don't stink out the joint and try to get a boring decision or you might just get robbed in germany boo boo.

Comment

Huge mismatch, there's a reason Culcays promoter decided not to show it on their usual TV channel (Sat 1) and put it on a tiny sidechannel instead.

Comment

Another Sauerland Bum!

Comment

Andrade looks two weights bigger

Comment

I think will be light fight for Andrade. He's very good fighter. I wish him only victory.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                  Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.