Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Michael Katsidis vs. Josh King - Ready To Go To War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Michael Katsidis vs. Josh King - Ready To Go To War

"THERE WAS GRINS, SNARLS, STEELY EYES - a bit of everything on the eve of TGW & Smithy Bring the Big Fights 16 at today's weigh in. Michael Katsidis and Josh King wasted no time eye balling each other going face to face. Katsidis, a former two time World Champion and King a former dual WBO regional title holder will meet for the Brayd Smith WUC welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even though he is shot Rocky should KO this guy whom I didn't realize was smaller, big drop in class for Katsidis.

Comment

I remember when Katsidis went up to junior welter and his shots didn't affect Albert Mensah. Hopefully he can handle a welter.

He was fun to watch but I wish he'd retire and enjoy life after boxing.

Comment

Well done micky! Not only is it about your fight but about the decision to come back. I havent seen the fight unfortunately i couldn be there so ill hold my coments on that till i do. I do know your back in the mind.
        A rest has done many champion sportspersons positive efects when they come back in the past and im sure that it will be no different for you.
        Micky Two Gears NICE N VIOLENT FULL THROTTLE

Comment

Working...
        X