No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Granat-Dimitrenko Update, Murata vs. N'Dam News, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Granat-Dimitrenko Update, Murata vs. N'Dam News, More

The show is on for March 18! The Swedish Martial Arts Delegation have today approved application for longer distance (than the standard 12 minutes that is) for the main fights for EC Boxings Rumble in Malmoe show.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fot the Vacant MW title? wasnt that Jacobs belt?

Comment

So as soon as GGG-Jacobs are set to fight these ****s make H'Dam a full champ. No doubt gonna find a new interim champ to crown before long as well. I can't wait for Golovkin-Jacobs but I guess the winner will never fully unify every single belt because the WBA creates new champions so quickly.

Any further rumours on where the fight is happening? Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        So as soon as GGG-Jacobs are set to fight these ****s make H'Dam a full champ. No doubt gonna find a new interim champ to crown before long as well. I can't wait for Golovkin-Jacobs but I guess the winner will never fully unify every single belt because the WBA creates new champions so quickly.

Any further rumours on where the fight is happening? Japan?
        http://www.asianboxing.info/asian-ne...eing-finalised

I imagine it'll be in Japan as that's where the money is. Mr Honda was going to pay BJS big bucks to come there. They're not officially announcing N'Dam/Murata until March 18th, after Golovkin/Jacobs.

Comment

Damn I thought the WBA said they wanted one champ

Comment

I promise that HW fight in Sweden won't need 15 rounds. Granat will KO Dimitrenko within 5

Comment

Working...
            X