Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Reflects on Yildirim Sparring, Eubank Jr. Bout Unlikely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale Reflects on Yildirim Sparring, Eubank Jr. Bout Unlikely

In the aftermath of a see-saw battle with Badou Jack, word leaked that James DeGale's gruesome teeth injuries didn't really come as a result of his battle with Jack in their modern classic battle for super middleweight supremacy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eubank jnr might be the worst thing in boxing

Comment

Hate people that got a chip on their shoulders in sparring like that... but gotto say excited about this contender Yldrim

Comment

The Eubanks want a bigger split than DeGale?
        I was hoping things would kick on now with the Eubanks and Jr would be involved in some big fights. If things carry on the way they are though, they will never be involved with a top tier opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          Eubank jnr might be the worst thing in boxing
          It's looking that way and when he kicked off I thought he'd be a breath of fresh air.They talk like they are the biggest thing in world boxing when the truth is he's beaten no one.

Comment

COURTESY OF THE MAD TURK

Comment

How does this happen with a mouth guard?

You think maybe he wasn't wearing one?

Fun sparring partner, nonetheless lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zenkai View Post
                How does this happen with a mouth guard?

You think maybe he wasn't wearing one?

Fun sparring partner, nonetheless lol
                His mouth guard got knocked out 4 or 5 times against Jack, once for half the round, the Turk didn't do that Jack did.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  His mouth guard got knocked out 4 or 5 times against Jack, once for half the round, the Turk didn't do that Jack did.
                  i watched the fight live, and remember that. So your saying he's lying? lol

I'm inclined to believe his story bc there wasn't much blood when his teeth fell out against Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenkai View Post
                    i watched the fight live, and remember that. So your saying he's lying? lol

I'm inclined to believe his story bc there wasn't much blood when his teeth fell out against Jack.
                    Teeth looked fine at the weigh in

Comment

Working...
                    X