Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman-Garcia is a Big Financial Hit For Barclays Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman-Garcia is a Big Financial Hit For Barclays Center

Saturday's highly anticipated showdown between Keith "One Time" Thurman and Danny "Swift" Garcia ranked as the highest-grossing non-Nets sporting event in Barclays Center history. The event also set a record for boxing attendance at Barclays Center with 16,533.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This article doesnt say anything that we didn't know already.

I came in here expecting to read something about how much the gate generated. -_-"

Comment

All I know is Lou Dibella has gone thug life!

Comment

Al Haymon....

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          This article doesnt say anything that we didn't know already.

I came in here expecting to read something about how much the gate generated. -_-"
          Same here lol but I guess we'll get that when we receive the viewership numbers. Based on that 2.2 rating, it seems like this card may have done over 5 million viewers.

If it is does over 5 million that would be huge. The highest rating ever for UFC on Fox is 5.7 million for the series debut in 2011. (See numbers here: http://mmapayout.com/index.php?s=ufc+on+fox+23

Looking forward to the final numbers
          Last edited by Butch.McRae; 03-06-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

boxingscene WHERE IS THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE RATINGS FOR THURMAN VS GARCIA?

Comment

I think us NSB members should get a cut... at least .005%

Lou where you at?

Comment

Damn, I saw a lot of girls discussing this fight on Instagram, most girls were interested in Thurman tho

Comment

Empty seats mang. PBC give away tickets mang.

Comment

Was at the fight it was ****ing packed! Was also at Garcia Peterson and it was a way more electric vibe for a way worse fight

Comment

Working...
                    X