Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Thurman Didn't Really Hurt Me in the First Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Thurman Didn't Really Hurt Me in the First Round

He wasn't hurt. That was Danny Garcia's contention in the aftermath of his split-decision defeat to Keith Thurman in their welterweight title unification fight Saturday night at Brooklyn's Barclays Center. Thurman caught Garcia with a counter left hook with just under a minute left in the first round, and followed up with a pair of right hands that left Garcia holding briefly near a corner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Oh he rocked your ass.

Comment

He didn't need to hurt you. But your body was rocked around by a true Welterweight which was the reason your timid ass performance was displayed

Comment

Oh you was hurt boy and we all saw it.

Comment

It was obvious the shot stung him but he was in no danger whatsoever of being knocked out. Garcia stung thurman with body shots in those early rounds. Not only that but the crowd was cheering loud every thurman shot and so was the broadcast team. Danny got no credit whatsoever for all his counters and big shots he landed himself. I thought this fight was a draw. Thurman didnt do enough to take the belt from the champion. This fight was rigged before it even started

Comment

Hurt you enough to be frozen in the centre of the ring, bent over like a Hooker.

Hand that crack pipe back to your ******ed father.

Comment

Yes Danny, you and your father have made it abundantly clear that you weren't hurt, Thurman isn't as good as you, he ran, and you won lol. Out of curiosity, have you and your racist POS father watched the fight yet? The looks on both of your faces between almost every round after 5 and even after the fight where he'd barely make eye contact with you and you walked around with your shoulders shrugged tells me you both thought differently in the moment. This is just team Garcia being sore losers at this point. Haye was even better in defeat.

Comment

It's okay to be hurt, just looks bad to deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                    Not only that but the crowd was cheering loud every thurman shot and so was the broadcast team. Danny got no credit whatsoever for all his counters and big shots he landed himself. I thought this fight was a draw. Thurman didnt do enough to take the belt from the champion. This fight was rigged before it even started
                    First off, it was a pro Garcia crowd. They were not "cheering loud every Thurman shot".

And lol @ the notion that it was rigged and that Thurman "didn't do enough" to take the belt.

Keith won, Danny lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X