No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman-Garcia Overnight Ratings Look Strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman-Garcia Overnight Ratings Look Strong

CBS was the No. 1 network in prime time on Saturday night, according to Nielsen overnight ratings, with the live broadcast of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING on CBS, presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As Angel says, "God bless America!"

Comment

We need more cards like that.

The best fighting the best. Meaningful fights.

I wish they would've shown the Fonfara vs Dawson fight. Those guys are fairly entertaining. Would've helped with viewers.

They're going in the right direction.

Comment

Network TV wins again! I wish Terence Crawford was part of the PBC! He needs to be on network TV! His skill set needs to be seen by the masses. I think Crawford could beat both Thurman and Garcia @ 147. Bob Arum needs to pull the trigger!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Network TV wins again! I wish Terence Crawford was part of the PBC! He needs to be on network TV! His skill set needs to be seen by the masses. I think Crawford could beat both Thurman and Garcia @ 147. Bob Arum needs to pull the trigger!
          That's a tough one to swallow. TC is good, but I don't think he is ready for the 147lbs division elites just yet.

Comment

Glad to hear that. PBC doing big things I remember people hating saying this was going out of business. Last night shut all that up- And we had Leo vs Frampton - Jack vs DeGale getting Porter vs Berto very good for boxing. Oh yeah Spence vs Brook and a few more Haymon fighters Jacobs and Khan are in big fights as well oh yeah so is Chavez Jr. And people still wanna hate. Great job PBC

Comment

Great news.

Comment

Steve Kim and his clan are going to be very mad about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Garcia at 140 easy and 147 may be.. I'm not sure how Bud's power carries onto 147. Thurman is a natural WW and is one of the big punchers at WW, so it is hard to call how it would go.. I'd like to see Bud at 147 before making such bold claim tbh..

Comment

Errol Spence. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
                    X