Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: No Rematch With Thurman; I Want Danny to Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: No Rematch With Thurman; I Want Danny to Retire

NEW YORK When asked if his father was upset about the split decision that resulted in his first professional defeat Saturday night, Danny Garcia couldn't help but laugh as he answered. "My dad's always upset," Danny Garcia said of Angel Garcia, his father and trainer. "He thought I won the fight. He thought I won the fight. He was a little upset, but I told him, When you're a true champion, you've gotta take your defeats like your wins.' "
    [Click Here To Read More]

LMAO

dude gonna try and pull a tito or prince and get out after taking the first L

Im fine with no thurman rematch,, but danny should try and cash out on super lucrative fights like khan 2

Comment

Deal with it *****

THe whole world is happy because you're the perfect example of the reason aids should not be cured as we need to kill *******s like you with it and those sandwich makers who half fill the sandwitchand sell it with a premium. God damn fkers

Comment

Crack habits drain cash - this family needs the paychecks.

Comment

Papi it hurts!!!

Comment

No No No Angel, U should retire instead!! U didn't give ur son sound boxing advise and allowed him to fight on auto pilot until the last round!!

GARCIA VS KHAN 2

THURMAN VS PAC

Bring it on!!

Comment

his son didn't get the gift decision this time so he thinks he should retire. I like Danny but I thought he was lucky to even get a split decision loss, it should have been unanimous I think. Luckily Danny doesn't think like his dad and was professional and respectable about his loss. It's not like his career is over because of this one loss.

Comment

How about just Angel retires? I'd be happy with that arrangement.

Comment

Ángel knows its no more cherries from now on after the 0 is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    NEW YORK When asked if his father was upset about the split decision that resulted in his first professional defeat Saturday night, Danny Garcia couldn't help but laugh as he answered. "My dad's always upset," Danny Garcia said of Angel Garcia, his father and trainer. "He thought I won the fight. He thought I won the fight. He was a little upset, but I told him, When you're a true champion, you've gotta take your defeats like your wins.' "
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                    X