Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets Drops, Stops Clarence Booth in Seventh Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets Drops, Stops Clarence Booth in Seventh Round

NEW YORK It took six-plus rounds Saturday night, but Sergey Lipinets' vaunted power eventually affected Clarence Booth. Lipinets, the powerful prospect from Kazakhstan, floored Booth with a straight right hand with just over two minutes remaining in the seventh round of their scheduled eight-round junior welterweight fight on the Danny Garcia-Keith Thurman undercard at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The flush punch landed to the middle of Booth's face and knocked him into the ropes, then to the seat of his trunks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ricky Burns or Idongo don't really matter honestly Lipinets will be IBF Champion before the year is over!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Ricky Burns or Idongo don't really matter honestly Lipinets will be IBF Champion before the year is over!
      BUD CRAWFORD SAID ON FIGHTHYPE THAT BURNS VS IDONGO WINNER IS THE FIGHT HE WANTS THE MOST HAHAHA.... I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING BUT HE WAS SERIOUS

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        BUD CRAWFORD SAID ON FIGHTHYPE THAT BURNS VS IDONGO WINNER IS THE FIGHT HE WANTS THE MOST HAHAHA.... I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING BUT HE WAS SERIOUS
        THATS WHY I WAS SHOCKED THAT CRAWFORD SAID HE WANTED THAT FIGHT THE MOST... MAKES NO SENSE UNLESS CRAWFORD WANTS TO KEEP CHERRYPICKING

Comment

THATS WHY I WAS SHOCKED THAT CRAWFORD SAID HE WANTED THAT FIGHT THE MOST... MAKES NO SENSE UNLESS CRAWFORD WANTS TO KEEP CHERRYPICKING
          Bro look at the photo the winner will have 3 belts , Crawford is not the 140 undisputed champion , He need to beat the winner of Burns/Indongo

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            I didn't watch too much of Lipinets, what's so special about him besides power?

I don't see a former kickboxer being a top quality fighter
            Last edited by g27region; 03-05-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Dude WTF?!? i dont think anyone has ever unified all 4 belts before in any weight class(**** the IBO. but even that bull**** will be on the line). i m down for Terrance trying to become the first 4belt undisputed champ.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                I didn't watch too much of Lipinets, what's so special about him besides power?

I don't see a former kickboxer being a top quality fighter
                Lipinets has been on PBC 3 times i think. I dont think hes all "special" but he's probably one of the 5 best JWs right now. Also how do u not see a kickboxer being a top quality fighter?
                Vitali Klitschko? Marco Huck? i might b mistaken but i think pacquiao's first **** was kickboxing too.

Comment

Damn I forgot or didn't even realize Lipinets was fighting today there was so much going on. Good for him with the W doe.

Hope to see him fighting better guys soon. Curious what he can do. I think even if he's not the next big thing I think he'll be in some fun fights in the future so worth keeping an eye on.

Comment

Originally posted by basegod View Post
                    Lipinets has been on PBC 3 times i think. I dont think hes all "special" but he's probably one of the 5 best JWs right now. Also how do u not see a kickboxer being a top quality fighter?
                    Vitali Klitschko? Marco Huck? i might b mistaken but i think pacquiao's first **** was kickboxing too.
                    The difference is, Vitali had a solid amateur background to rely on. Lipinets doesn't have it, just like Postol who was security guard in a store

My point is, the kind of fighters who's been dedicated to the sport since their childhood (Ward, Mayweather, Lomachenko, Crawford, hell, even Pacquiao - he started at the young age) always beat former kickboxers with no amateur experience (Lipinets), security guards (Postol) or construction workers (the guy who KO'd B Hop)

Comment

Working...
                    X