Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia vs. Keith Thurman - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Danny Garcia vs. Keith Thurman - Official Weigh-In

Keith Thurman vs. Danny Garcia Official Weigh-In - The weigh-in for the Danny Garcia-Keith Thurman fight was as drama-free Friday afternoon as their final press conference Thursday in Manhattan. Garcia, the WBC world welterweight champion, and Thurman, the WBA world welterweight champion, both made weight for their 147-pound title unification fight Saturday night at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sorry.. out of all of that I couldnt help but notice that rabid wanker in a suit at the end with the mic, who somehow seems to be going bald, yet has a ponytail dreadlocked down to his arse?

What in the actual **** mate..

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Sorry.. out of all of that I couldnt help but notice that rabid wanker in a suit at the end with the mic, who somehow seems to be going bald, yet has a ponytail dreadlocked down to his arse?

From everything that happened in that 10+ minute video, and that is all you can talk about is downplaying someone you don't know because of his hairstyle? Get a grip on life dude.

I'll tell what I could see in it:

1) Keith looked confident, he's in Garcia's mind for sure.

2) Danny is a bit shook, he tried to spook One Time in the face-off and Keith was having none of it.

3) SRL looks great for his age, wish we could have seen Tito and Oscar in there as well.

4) The weigh they came in suggest they're in the right division, neither looked drained or exhausted.

5)

Comment

wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          From everything that happened in that 10+ minute video, and that is all you can talk about is downplaying someone you don't know because of his hairstyle? Get a grip on life dude.

I'll tell what I could see in it:

1) Keith looked confident, he's in Garcia's mind for sure.

2) Danny is a bit shook, he tried to spook One Time in the face-off and Keith was having none of it.

3) SRL looks great for his age, wish we could have seen Tito and Oscar in there as well.

4) The weigh they came in suggest they're in the right division, neither looked drained or exhausted.

5)

As equally unimportant as what youve just critiqued me about..

I cant even make a light hearted quip without someone coming at me about how i choose to comment and saying i need to get a grip on life.

Sorry Mr Amazing, I'll just go back to punching women whilst smacked off my **** on heroin.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

wtf
            best KO of 2012

Comment

best KO of 2012
              Its actually offensive.

Comment

First time seeing him I see. You should had been in the RBR thread the first time BScene saw this dude. The posts were hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Its actually offensive.
                  It's actually from a film and is no way real, nor did it ever happen in real life.

Your ignorance to something so clearly evident is offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    First time seeing him I see. You should had been in the RBR thread the first time BScene saw this dude. The posts were hilarious.
                    It just took me by surprise.

Although now I'm being told to get a grip on my life, and someone else has chimed in saying my sig is "actually offensive" I wish I'd not bothered mentioning it.

NSB for ya

Comment

Working...
                    X