Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Haye, Tony Bellew Ready For War - Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Haye, Tony Bellew Ready For War - Official Weigh-In

David Haye weighed almost a stone heavier than Tony Bellew ahead of their heavyweight grudge fight. The feuding duo faced each other for the final time at the weigh-in for Saturday's fight at The O2, live on Sky Sports Box Office. Bellew, who holds the WBC cruiserweight belt, has stepped up a division to share the ring with Haye and tipped the scales at 15st 3lbs 8oz. (213.8-pounds)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just hope Bellew can make the fight interesting. I expect him to get his head blown off.

Comment

This is a fight with a clear favorite yet you still give the other guy a puncher's chance.

Comment

To be fair Haye actually looked pretty good at the weigh in. Best physical shape hes been in for a long.

Comment

Haye in great shape, expect KO win in three rounds

Comment

if bellew wins by knockout during the last three rounds i get almost 3000 out of 40. so its clear what i m hoping for...:-)))))))))))))))

Comment

I don't think Bellew sees rd 3 in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by octoberred View Post
                haye in great shape, expect ko win in three rounds
                exactly!!!!!

Comment

What's up with the last picture? Talking out of his ass like Ace Ventura Pet Detective?

Comment

Bellew is getting flattened real bad believe that! Oh my.....its gonna be a brutal yet funny ending.

Comment

Working...
                    X