Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. in Beast Mode, Vows To Take Canelo To War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. in Beast Mode, Vows To Take Canelo To War

Former world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. was working very hard this afternoon in Mexico City, during a public training in which the boxer was in great form, and weighed around 182 pounds. Chavez Jr. will face his countryman and fellow Mexican superstar, Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, on May 6th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. HBO Pay-Per-View will carry the fight in the United States and in Mexico the card will be showcased by Azteca 7.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not saying he wins, but I think Chavez will give 100% in training camp this time.

Comment

Get those PED's in you boy.

Comment

Not a lot of definition on Chavez body. Maybe that's just his body type but it's not like he looks totally jacked. On the other hand, he looks healthy and if he can make weight healthy, it could be a decent fight. As long as he trains hard and makes weight healthy, he has a chance. Would have been nice to see him totally ripped though in a way he hasn't been for years, to really sell the fight as we're getting the best Chavez ever. And who knows maybe we still will, but his physique is not to mind-blowing levels at this point. Still two months to go though. And he does look better than expected.

Comment

Not that bad to be honest, I expected worse. Nacho putting him to work.

Comment

Beast Mode came a little early. Isn't that reserved for 4-6 weeks out?

That said, he's looking in shape considering he's got 2 more months to go. Guy might actually be taking this seriously.

Comment

War Chavez!

Comment

Good, no excuses when Canelo gives Jr. the ass whipping his daddy should have given him many years ago

Comment

If Chavez actually beats him I'd be ecstatic.

GUARNTEED Golovkin vs. Chavez at SMW in a huge fight.

Comment

Jr looking at healthy weight... nacho got that ass on check!

Comment

Working...
                    X