Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson Willing to Wait for Garcia-Thurman Winner If Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson Willing to Wait for Garcia-Thurman Winner If Needed

Lamont Peterson is coming off a long layoff - 16 months between his controversial victory over Felix Diaz in 2015 and his clear win over David Avanesyan earlier in February. That victory earned him the World Boxing Association's "regular" world title, which gives him a mandatory shot at the upcoming unification bout between Keith Thurman (who has the WBA's "super" title) and Danny Garcia (who has the World Boxing Council belt).
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you're just going to run for 7 rounds, forget it doe.

Comment

If Garcia winds then I hope Peterson gets his rematch

Comment

Peterson is mandatory for the wba, khan is for the wbc....anyone know how that works?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
          If you're just going to run for 7 rounds, forget it doe.
          This,he already squandered his opportunity once.

Comment

LMAO, Peterson absolute raped Garcia in the ring. Beat him up like no one ever has. Took away his manhood and made him his #1 bitch. But somehow he squandered his opportunity.

Comment

I say let him rematch Matthysse if Matthysse beats his next opponent or Peterson vs Jessie Vargas would be good.

Comment

Rematch Khan and erase all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  LMAO, Peterson absolute raped Garcia in the ring. Beat him up like no one ever has. Took away his manhood and made him his #1 bitch. But somehow he squandered his opportunity.
                  peterson made danny look stupid in there. I doubt danny will rematch him if he gets by thurman.

Comment

I'd be really interested in Thurman-Peterson. Thurman's style makes it likely Peterson gets past his early shakiness, and what happens when he turns up the heat late?

And of course I'd love to see a Garcia-Peterson rematch. That almost HAS to happen at some point.

Comment

Working...
                    X