Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Khan on May 19, Says Koncz After Arum Meeting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Khan on May 19, Says Koncz After Arum Meeting

As BoxingScene.com reported a few days ago, Manny Pacquiao's adviser, Michael Koncz, was going to have a meeting with boxer's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, to sort out the confusion regarding the Filipino superstar's next fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao stops khan in 7.

Comment

I guess this means HBO will not handle the PPV. Top Rank on their own I guess. HBO already has Canelo-Chavez on May 6 and never do two major PPVs so close in one month.

Comment

good that they pushed it back now they can promote it properly. I feeling like flying out to dubai or abu dhabi and catching this fight live in person.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          I guess this means HBO will not handle the PPV. Top Rank on their own I guess. HBO already has Canelo-Chavez on May 6 and never do two major PPVs so close in one month.
          Showtime??

Comment

See what happens when Arum isn't too involved in negotiations? Sh *t gets done, son! Now if only we can get little Oscar De La Arum out of the way. Probably could get some big fights there, too.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              good that they pushed it back now they can promote it properly. I feeling like flying out to dubai or abu dhabi and catching this fight live in person.
              Likewise.. dubai and a fight. What more could ask for

Comment

86% of Amir votes came from America because they like seeing him get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  Best get saving hard though if your planing on going on the lash

Larger is not cheap was £13.50 a pint at the Carlton

Comment

A few people in Bolton , Bradford and the likes would have voted for Khan in the poll but it just goes to show how sick of the idiot people in the uk really are of him.The Americans have always had a sense of humour.

Khan will again be iced this this time by a smaller,lighter,older fighter ..............what will his excuse be this time?

Even his tainer Hunter is saying he doesn't know how he will react to just coming off a terrible knockout and being put straight back in there.Khan himself said he couldn't fight Brook as he needed a warm up

What ever Khan does is a circus of lies and you've got to be off your head to be part of his ridiculous actions .He will be hurt and he is too ****** and greedy to see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X