Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis Slams Jeff Horn: Who Are You To Call Out Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katsidis Slams Jeff Horn: Who Are You To Call Out Pacquiao?

"I'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE MATE." That was Michael Katsidis' response to Josh King's statement about stopping the former two time World Champion in Toowoomba on March 11. King made the statement last week - "I think I've got the power to stop him and beat him pretty convincingly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

MANNY VS JEFF HORNETS NEST IS A DISGRACE TO BOXING.....

Comment

Damn, spoken like a true G!
      Much respect to Katsidis!

Comment

Katsidis spoke some real stuff in there.

Comment

Katsidis has a better resume than Horn...LOL

Comment

Katsidis is dangerously shot and will get murdered by Horn, but in his prime he would have spanked him silly. Katsidis was an absolute warrior and his main weakness was it was so easy to punch him in the face. But he fought anyone and won two interim lightweight titles which is respectable.

Comment

Well said.

Comment

truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats a legit question i keep asking myself.. Who the fook is Jeff Horn? Never seen a pic of this guy. Never seen him fight.

And did he really made a video flashing a 100 dollar bill trying to bait Manny like that? That has to be a joke...??

Comment

Check Horn's facebook page for the video. It's tacky.

Comment

Working...
                    X