Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Haye vs. Tony Bellew Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Haye vs. Tony Bellew Final Press Conference

Photo Gallery of Haye vs. Bellew Final Press Conference - David Haye and Tony Bellew will clash in a Heavyweight blockbuster at The O2 in London on March 4, live on Sky Sports Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Probably the funniest press conference I have seen in a very long time. scouse fans had me in stitches!!

Comment

Comment

Doesn't Bellew look like Juanma Lopez

Comment

Haye is a classless clown. Putting his middle finger up to the crowd. Kids and all that in there. Embarrassing.

Coldwell hit it on the button imo. He seems bitter. And also, if he had fantastic preparation would he really get himself so riled up? Doubt it.

Haye used to be cool calm and collected. Now he's just sad to look at.

Hope Bellew knocks him clean out.

Comment

Haye has definitely decided to play the bad guy role now.

I suppose he realises he would have to be if Joshua is successful against Wlad and that fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Haye is a classless clown. Putting his middle finger up to the crowd. Kids and all that in there. Embarrassing.

Coldwell hit it on the button imo. He seems bitter. And also, if he had fantastic preparation would he really get himself so riled up? Doubt it.

Haye used to be cool calm and collected. Now he's just sad to look at.

Hope Bellew knocks him clean out.
              Middle finger is the least of it, some of the stuff that comes out of both of those guys mouths is ****ing awful. They're both complete wankers.

Comment

Hahahaha, man Haye is doing his part to maximize his money on this cash grab.
                Everyone who thinks fighters should all be role models I would have to disagree, fighting is a blood sport so if someone lets their kids watch in the first place should not complain how the fighter act.
                Because that pales in comparison to two gladiators trying to beat each other to death

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
                  Hahahaha, man Haye is doing his part to maximize his money on this cash grab.
                  Everyone who thinks fighters should all be role models I would have to disagree, fighting is a blood sport so if someone lets their kids watch in the first place should not complain how the fighter act.
                  Because that pales in comparison to two gladiators trying to beat each other to death
                  Spot on.

Haye is a fraud, a liar and an egotistical ****. Saying that, Bellew is worse on all fronts.

Haybe KO3.

**** Bellew.

Comment

The betting odds are the betting odds, but I've never seen Haye this angry/confused in his entire career. If he can't put Bellew away inside of 6, he may gas at that age and size.

Comment

Working...
                    X