Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Haye, Bellew in Tense Face-Off at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Haye, Bellew in Tense Face-Off at Final Press Conference

Haye vs. Bellew tense face to face at final press conference - David Haye and Tony Bellew will clash in a Heavyweight blockbuster at The O2 in London on March 4, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

[Click Here To Read More]

That was boring.

Comment

Best thing was the crowd chanting "CSA" to Haye Lmao..

Comment

Can't wait for David Haye to silence Tony Bellew. Just hope David doesn't carry him for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          Best thing was the crowd chanting "CSA" to Haye Lmao..
          What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
            What does that mean?
            Child Support Agency lol. Hes not paying it apparently..

Comment

Looking forward to Bellew pulling of the upset.

Haye is getting smashed to bits.

Comment

Its been along time since i have been emotionally involved in a big fight like this! I have been a long time David Haye supporter, and i have not enjoyed how Tony Bellew has attempted to completely defame his character..(Its all show business, and i guess it is this type of passion that we all enjoy!).....I have never seen David Haye so angry, and genuinely vindictive! (I just hope all of Tony Bellew's so called loyal football fans, don't get all impartial and psychologically challenged when he is sparked out! stick by your man and continue to support him in the future!)....

Comment

Haye will destroy bellew's arsehole.

Comment

Working...
                  X