Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute: Alvarez Caught Me With a Good Punch, He Deserved To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute: Alvarez Caught Me With a Good Punch, He Deserved To Win

QUEBEC CITY -- Eleider Alvarez stopped former champion Lucian Bute with a pair of right-hand shots in the fifth round to win a WBC light heavyweight elimination bout between the two Montreal-based boxers Friday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

He sure did. It was timber.... when that shot landed.

Comment

Someone put up a gif please.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPa0u6baLvQ
        Last edited by #1Assassin; 02-25-2017, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Bute is done.

Comment

Hats off to Bute. Never been the same since the Froch fight. Imo he's too small for 175. Might be time to call it a career.
            He had a nice little run with the Ibf 168 strap. Made good money.
            I'd have liked if he could have been included in the super six tourney. Not sure he wins but much better than Greene and or Johnson.
            Last edited by Sweet_Science_; 02-25-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Now let's see how long it will take before Stevenson vs. Alvarez! Although I really want to see Stevenson vs. Beterbiev, Eleider Alvarez deserves a shot ASAP!

Comment

Seems like Alvarez has had more than one eliminator. Maybe after this latest one he gets a shot at Stevenson.

Comment

Beterbiev is a beast. Love his style. Imo the only guy at 175lbs that can crush the krusher.

Comment

Working...
                  X