Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Live ShoBox Results From California: Andrew Tabiti Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Live ShoBox Results From California: Andrew Tabiti Wins

The televised action began in the cruiserweight division. In a battle of undefeated prospects, 27-year old Andrew Tabiti (14-0, 12 KO), 196 , of Las Vegas, Nevada, proved to be the sounder future investment with a one-sided six round domination of 34-year old Quantis Graves (11-1-2, 4 KO), 198 , of Beaumont, Texas. Tabiti bloodied the nose of Graves early and kept it bleeding while outboxing and outpunching his man from bell to bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

NENO RODRIGUEZ NEEDS TO GO BACK TO ROBERT GARCIA ASAP.... HIS CORNER HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO TELL HIM....

Comment

I read Neno got dropped and got a gift W.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        I read Neno got dropped and got a gift W.
        IF THE CANELOS AND CHAVEZ FAMILY AND OSCAR CAN GET MULTIPLE GIFT DECISIONS WHY CANT NENO GET ONE..... #BOXING

Comment

DeLoach stopping Pearson was a given. I'm surprised he wasnt a 10-1 favorite seeing as a Lightweight floored Pearson. This is what you call an easy money bet. Pearson was beat by a guy who is not as good as DeLoach.
          Last edited by richardt; 02-25-2017, 03:06 AM.

Comment

what was pearson doing crawling lmfao...

Delouch was was too quick on the trigger for pearson.

Comment

That little boy Rodriquez was manhandled and given a gift. Looks like they score punches to the gloves now with Rodriguez getting a gift. And Bravo's body shots were ignored by the judges. Just like I have said countless times...they always give close fights to the unbeaten fighter. That never ends. Whoever thinks boxing isnt fixed is gullible. 9 out of 10 times the unbeaten fighter gets the close decision. That is no coincidence.

Comment

Good win for DeLoach! Would love to see Justin DeLoach vs. J-Rock Williams next!

Comment

Working...
                X