Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Glazkov is Planning To Return To The Ring in The Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Glazkov is Planning To Return To The Ring in The Summer

Ukrainian heavyweight Vyacheslav Glazkov, who won an Olympic bronze medal in the 2008 games, is planning to return to the ring after a serious injury at the end of the summer, according to his promoter Kathy Duva of Main Events.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another fringe contender back in the mix.

Comment

Good add another competitive body back in there at HW. I'm guessing he'll take a tuneup fight or 2, maybe Eddie Chambers or something like that. But would like to see him in with somebody like, say, maybe the loser of the Mansour/Kauffman fight

Comment

Glazkov is pretty good fighter, I think it was universal karma that he got injured in the Martin fight for getting clear robbery victories in the Scott, Cunningham, and Rossy, but I think he would have beat Martin had the fight went 12 rounds

Comment

#7 IBF. Unranked by the other 3. The top fighters usually avoid the IBF, so he's got a chance of winding up in an eliminator to fight for the #2 ranking or something like that.

Don't see this guy ever picking up a belt though. Heavyweight has heated up too much and Duva just doesn't have the muscle to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
            #7 IBF. Unranked by the other 3. The top fighters usually avoid the IBF, so he's got a chance of winding up in an eliminator to fight for the #2 ranking or something like that.

Don't see this guy ever picking up a belt though. Heavyweight has heated up too much and Duva just doesn't have the muscle to make it happen.
            Name a fighter in the 6 above him not ranked highly by another governing body aswell?

Pulev WBC #3 WBA #10
            klitschko WBA #2
            Takam WBC #6
            Haye #6 WBA just vacated WBO #1
            ORTIZ WBC #2 WBA SUPER #MANDO

Fighters avoid the IBF? What are you talking about lol.. How have top fighters avoided the IBF? look through their previous champions list and who theyve fought with that belt at stake?

They are the only sanctioning body that actively enforces their mandatories!! Fighters ****ign love the IBF.

How you can sit and slate the IBF.. and not say the WBO is a joke quite frankly shows you are a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              Fighters avoid the IBF? What are you talking about lol.. How have top fighters avoided the IBF? look through their previous champions list and who theyve fought with that belt at stake?

They are the only sanctioning body that actively enforces their mandatories!! Fighters ****ign love the IBF.

How you can sit and slate the IBF.. and not say the WBO is a joke quite frankly shows you are a moron.

I said TOP fighters often avoid the IBF. Top fighters often want/expect special treatment and the IBF, like you mentioned, is the only sanctioning body that actively enforces their mandatories. They're also the only sanctioning body that enforces their rules 100%, whether you're a nobody or the biggest star in the sport.

It wasn't a criticism of the IBF. Learn to read please.

Not say the WBO is a joke? Are you ******ed? I make multiple posts nearly every day criticizing WBOgus titles.

But if you are so sure I am a moron, why don't we simply place a large wager on which of us has the higher level of intelligence? We'll put the money in escrow, each have our intelligence evaluated and see who tests higher. Surely you'll be very interested if you actually believe the words you are writing.

Comment

Quit vs Martin and ran from Wilder. We dont care

Comment

Working...
                X