Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oner: Avni Yildirim Too Strong, Will Take Teeth of David Benavides

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oner: Avni Yildirim Too Strong, Will Take Teeth of David Benavides

Turkish super middleweight contender Avni "The Dentist" Yildirim, 25, lived up to his new moniker in Italy Saturday with a jaw-shattering first-round kayo against unsuspecting victim Alexander Sushchyts of Belarus.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn, this dude taking teeth out left and right. Lets see how he do against benavidez if he gets in there with him, cause benavidez aint no joke.

Comment

Benavides has been spoon fed so far. He looks good against c class, but nobody is scared yet. This guy threatening to put him on a liquid diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
        Damn, this dude taking teeth out left and right. Lets see how he do against benavidez if he gets in there with him, cause benavidez aint no joke.
        David's defense is a joke...

He'll be walking on his heels before he's 22.

Comment

Great story line. Wait 'til he fails then he'll become the tooth fairy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            David's defense is a joke...

He'll be walking on his heels before he's 22.
            His defense is on point, what u talmbout cuzzz? When has he been in danger?

Comment

Both are proespects, both have not a recognizable name on their resumes, both are KO guys but Benavidez 94% KO ratio fighting american fighters puts things on another perspective,

I had not hear of the Yldrim guy if it was not for boxingscene. dude has 67% KO ratio beating european fighters.

I say let's put them together I got my money on Benavidez all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Benavides has been spoon fed so far. He looks good against c class, but nobody is scared yet. This guy threatening to put him on a liquid diet.
                At least Benavidez is beating American fighters, u know low level tier fighters on Europe are garbage.

Let's see if that turkish can do that to Benavidez. I'm all for it.

Comment

Benavides has been sparring with Golovkin. I'm sure he's not worried about some Turkish "dentist."

Comment

The irony here, if you watch benavidez and his team closely after fights, they have to give him his teeth before he interviews. So "taking his teeth" should be super easy! They're sitting in the trainers pocket during the whole fight! In fact, tonight against Angulo, with no fans, you could hear him say "gimme my teeth" when they were taking his gloves off.

Comment

Working...
                    X