No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Adrian Granados: Post-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner-Adrian Granados: Post-Fight Report Card

It's the sort of fight where the judges can come up with a pair of opposing seven rounds to three scorecards and one can sort of get it. There are nights like that; fights like that. To these eyes, Adrian Granados had too much work rate to go with the punches he was landing to give many rounds to the selective, if fairly effective when throwing, Adrien Broner. That doesn't mean you couldn't see what both guys were doing in there. Even as Broner initiated tons of clinches, the fight never got dull. It remained intense and engaging straight through a raucous final round that saw a little bit of the best of both men.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Broner is a fringe fighter at Welterweight not a contender

Broner is just an opponent at 147lbs a fringe type fighter without the speed or power to dominate or beat any top welterweight. Crawford destroys Brone as does Garcia and the Thur. Brone is only going down from here in big fights against top contenders.

Comment

...too many clinches from Broner would've cost him points if the fight had been anywhere else...I think Granados is too much of a good kid, (un bobito)..lacking the meaness or killer instinct..too much respect for Broner..I still thought he'd won, but wasn't banking on it, not in Cinci...Granados...no more Mr. Nice-Guy!!
      Last edited by BestPR; 02-20-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Any of the so-called name Fighters @ WW would beat Broner... he doesn't show enough... fights in spurts with far 2 much holding & gives away 2 much by movibg 2 this division...

Comment

Forget about Broner. He has finally been exposed as the fringe contender he is. Everyone with a belt @140 or 147 beats him.
          He will never be at the top again.

Comment

Broner is a great example of a fighter who's overrated.

Comment

In the end Broner just isn't a clean fighter. He's smoked and has had plenty of drunken nights and it shows up in his fights no matter how hard he trains it seems cuz I thought he looked like he was in incredible shape during camp..

I thought maybe this is the fight he finally lets he hands fly then once again it's a fight he doesn't let his hands go when he should.. He's almost like another version of Judah except he can stay on his feet better

In the end I think it proves If you want to be a elite fighter you really can't indulge in that type of stuff

I keep thinking we haven't seen the best of Broner but yet now he's going on 28 years old so it's like how much better can he really get from here If you not letting your hands go when your in your prime?

Comment

Working...
              X