Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Not Gonna Lie; Granados Hurt Me One Time in Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Not Gonna Lie; Granados Hurt Me One Time in Fight

Adrien Broner admits Adrian Granados hurt him at one point during their taxing fight Saturday night. The former four-division champion didn't specify when Granados hurt him, but Broner's trainer, Mike Stafford, indicated it came early in the fight. Stafford also said Granados' hard shot affected Broner similar to the way Marcos Marcos hurt him in their December 2013 fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

More than once from what I saw

Comment

10$ says it was one of the times when he shook his head 'no'

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        More than once from what I saw
        Several times. Would be surprised if he didn't piss blood.

Comment

Him saying that he wasnt hurt at all, now this only proves Granados gave him all he can handle. Just shut up and understand that without weight changes and without home town advantages he would have lost this fight.

Comment

Boxers are tough but I'm sure broner was hurt more. The nature if boxers us they hide pain

Comment

(Throws shade at Amir Imam).... "I'm not throwing shade at Amir Imam"

Comment

There should be a rematch

Comment

Yeah, Broner got hurt near the end of the 2nd round with a over-hand right I think but Showtime's bias ass didn't bother to show a replay of that. Both HBO and Showtime need to stop with the favoritism of the star/home fighter with their bias replays/highlights.

Comment

Working...
                  X