Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson: I Want To Fight Anyone at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson: I Want To Fight Anyone at Welterweight

Cintas Center at Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio - In the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING co-feature, Lamont Peterson (35-3-1, 17 KOs) narrowly edged WBA (regular) Welterweight World Champion David Avanesyan (22-2-1, 11 KOs) in an entertaining 12-round unanimous decision (115-113, 116-112 twice) to become a two-division champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

whatever you do PEDerson please don't wears those short short trunks ever again.

Comment

I think lamont can be a handful for those guys at 147.here's already gone up against danny and alot of people had him schooling danny.

Comment

Peterson clearly won this fight. win,lose,or draw he's going to be difficult for anyone at 147.

Comment

Rios or Ruslan would be great stylistic fights with lamont

Comment

I want to see a Khan rematch on a level playing field

Comment

...you're the man, the one the champs will avoid..just don't fight Broner in Ohio..you'll school his ass, but won't get the decision.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing a Khan rematch.

Comment

Peterson shouldnt even be getting these opportunities...plus isnt his wba belt fake considering the real one belongs to thurman?

Comment

Rematches with Khan or Garcia would be awesome. I'd like to see him fight Spence if he loses to Brook. Peterson will never be a top level welterweight but he could show us something about the rest of the top 10.

Comment

Working...
                    X