Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Was Beating Granados Up, This Was an Easy One For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I Was Beating Granados Up, This Was an Easy One For Me

CINCINNATI - Adrien Broner and Adrian Granados battled in a close, back-and-forth main event Saturday on SHOWTIME, with the four-division world champion Broner eking out a split decision victory from Cintas Center at Xavier University in his hometown of Cincinnati.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Adrien Broner almost took an L on his home court. He looked bad

Comment

What fight was ya'll watching? Broner was clearly landing the cleaner, harder shots. Nobody in the arena though Broner lost. Including the guy from Granados team I was sitting next to. I was surprised when I heard it was a split decison.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          What fight was ya'll watching? Broner was clearly landing the cleaner, harder shots. Nobody in the arena though Broner lost. Including the guy from Granados team I was sitting next to. I was surprised when I heard it was a split decison.
          I also though Broner won, but I thought it was close 6-4 in rounds. One round swing and it would have been a draw for me.

Comment

Broner definitely busted Granados up pretty good. I understand Granados frustration though with having to switch the wait in the middle of camp that had to suck big time. Hopefully Granados bounces back. Broner was up against a hungry and determined opponent who dedicated the fight to his friend. It's tough fighting an opponent like that. Good scrap

Comment

Broner struggling with Granados shows nothing new.He'll lose when he has to face a real deal opponent.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA man yuo got beat and everyone knows it lmfao..

Man its sad when you see poster you respect cant keep it real, it makes you question them all the way lmfao. damn. I knew boxing was a ****ed up sport but damn.

Comment

AB's even struggling with the easy fights now

Comment

Originally posted by berzerk View Post
                    AB's even struggling with the easy fights now
                    That's what I took from it. In the past I thought he will always fall short at near the top level. Now it's getting to the point where he's going to start struggling with fringe contenders.

He will land a bigger fight, lose and we might not see him again in ring. That's my guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X