Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed Kurbanov vs. Shane Mosley is on for May 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magomed Kurbanov vs. Shane Mosley is on for May 5?

[Click Here To Read More]

Can't be easy being a boxer with the name Magomed. God bless the Abdusalamov family, that outcome still weighs heavy on the mind of many of us. On another note Mosley needs to seriously hang up the gloves, last interview I heard him in he sounded like like he had down two fifths of Hennessy before the interview.

Comment

The fight we have all been waiting for

Comment

I don't like the sound of this. They are probably paying Mosley some good money for this fight. But going to Russia (where the rules against doping seem lenient) could be dangerous. SMH.

Just a bad idea!!

Comment

Mosley about to meet his end like Hopkins

Comment

Sugar

Shanes gonna mess around & go 2 Russia & end up like Briggs against Klitschko

Comment

Sad to see Shane at this point of his career. He gave us a lot of memorable nights. Shame he's low on money because he married that twisted gold digger. I remember when she signed up on here, I regret that we didn't give her more abuse.

Comment

Pretty bad when Mosley's name is on the right hand side of the versus against an unknown! Thats when you know you are way past done!

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
                  But going to Russia (where the rules against doping seem lenient) could be dangerous. SMH.

Just a bad idea!!
                  Yes, it is. I agree, they need to test Mosley because it's the American fighter who was caught juicing before

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Pretty bad when Mosley's name is on the right hand side of the versus against an unknown! Thats when you know you are way past done!
                  21 y.o Magomed Kurbanov is a MUCH better and talented boxer than 28 y.o Avanesyan who defeated Mosley last time, and he got a lot of room to improve at that age but he's already too good for 21. Happy to see Kurbanov taking the fight that can put him on the map because he deserves that. He's a special prospect - solid footwork, fast, good defense and power in both hands. Sure, Mosley needs to enjoy his time after HOF career but it's probably that fat ass wife keeps asking for more money
                  Last edited by g27region; 02-18-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Mosley about to meet his end like Hopkins
                    Just as long as it is the end. I hate seeing the Shane that beat Oscar so beautifully the first time, reduced to this.

Comment

Working...
                    X