Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Williams: Browne Got Ass Whooped in Last Fight, Will Happen Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Williams: Browne Got Ass Whooped in Last Fight, Will Happen Again

As Marcus Browne and Thomas Williams Jr. jawed at each other on the stage Friday, Williams' supporters screamed about Browne from the background. They yelled, You lost your last fight!' over and over after Browne and Williams weighed in for their 10-round light heavyweight fight Saturday night in Cincinnati. They referred to Browne's controversial split-decision victory over Radivoje "Hot Rod" Kalajdzic in an eight-rounder 10 months ago at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will probably be fight of the night. Williams will make Browne FIGHT HIM!

Comment

Browne is getting KTFO and i will absolutely love it

Comment

I'm from New York and I don't like Browne. He definitely lost to Hot rod. It wasn't even a debate. Let's see what he does with this bout tonight

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I'm from New York and I don't like Browne. He definitely lost to Hot rod. It wasn't even a debate. Let's see what he does with this bout tonight
          disgusting robbery and terrible diva behavior by Browne after the fight.

Insulting hot rod, refusing a rematch and saying he 'clearly won and doesnt deserve a rematch'

absolute cnut

Comment

When a fighter gets robbed as Hot Rod was, I honestly do not see the point in a rematch..unless of course a belt is involved.

Why rematch a guy you already beat even though the decision did not go your way.

Its almost insulting to the fighter who got robbed.

Unfortunately in this business robbery is more the rule than the exception!!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Browne is getting KTFO and i will absolutely love it
              Oops. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Wow you guys really do not know sht about boxing huh. Smh

Buncha casuals

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Regan View Post
                  That dude stay making a fool out of himself

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Regan View Post
                    most people predicted Williams to win, mine was out of pure hope than an actual technical breakdown, as Browne is a dirty **** who lost his last fight and got a robbery 'win'
                    Where was your prediction?

He should of lost this fight by DQ

and the reff says it was 'unintentional' LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                    X