Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: If Broner Loses, He's Really Got a 'Problem'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: If Broner Loses, He's Really Got a 'Problem'

Adrien Broner is doing a pretty good job of trying to convince everybody that the penny has finally dropped and he is ready to dedicate himself to his boxing career. He might even have looked up the word humble in the dictionary if recent interviews are anything to go by.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he is the problem don't get it wrong

Comment

Well yea, at some point Broner's going to have to start beating opponents like Granados. He's way more talented than Granados and just overall a lot better.

If he loses this fight then it's probably time to stick a fork in him.

Comment

Broner has sparred this man and embarrassed him before there is no way he loses to a guy with 4 Ls and 2 draws in only 24 fights.. granados has lost to total cans before multiple times...
        Last edited by A.K; 02-18-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

"Broner's waistline" he's been fighting genetics the last few years, between that and trying to live the rapper lifestyle this fool ate himself out where he was at his best with 135 and 140. Broner could've hung out at 135 a little longer, done a few years at 140, and moved up to 147 when the current top guys there would've had a lot more mileage on their engines. Also his title wins have been against some pretty ****ty opponents. Instead he ate and drank himself up to 147 where he's just a stocky slow footed fighter. I hope they also work on that wide stance, it's only a matter of time before someone hooks off on his @zz and he's got nowhere to run.

Comment

When you're a promoter and Saunders is your best fighter, now there's a problem!

Comment

If Spence beats Kell Brook and wins the IBF belt i have a sneaky suspicion Mayweather will try and match him up with Broner. It just seems like something that will happen. But I agree Broner doesn't have much room for error he just needs to prove he can beat the elite fighters at 147. I would like to see him fight Khan, Keith, or Danny.

Comment

Working...
              X