Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mohammed Rabii, Olympic Medal Winner, Set For Pro Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mohammed Rabii, Olympic Medal Winner, Set For Pro Debut

Mohammed Rabii will make his pro debut against Adam Mate Saturday night, promoter Gary Hyde told BoxingScene.com. The six round bout will take place at the Complexe Sportif Mohammed V in Rabii's hometown of Casablanca, Morocco. The 23-year-old Rabii was an amateur standout, competing in the World Series of Boxing, but won the gold medal at the 2015 AIBA World Amateur Championships.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another Amir khan. Arab descent muslim boxers are known for their fragile bones due to excessive fasting.

Comment

Probably the most impressive guy at the Rio Olympics. Its great he is getting the chance in pros.
      Last edited by gioberi; 02-16-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gioberi View Post
        Probably the most impressive guys at the Rio Olympics. Its great he is getting the chance in pros.
        Seen his fight. Very normal nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
          Seen his fight. Very normal nothing special
          Everyone is entitled to his opinion. I thought Rabii was very special and exactly the style that can shine in pros more then in amateurs.

Who would you say was the most impressive at Rio?

Comment

first of all Amir Khan is a punjabi and NOT arab.. but i can't blame your ignorance.. and second if you follow the fighting world than you see that the arab people always dominate in the sport of kickboxing.. don't follow your gut feelings about arabs hahaha.. fool!

Comment

Originally posted by badrZ View Post
              first of all Amir Khan is a punjabi and NOT arab.. but i can't blame your ignorance.. and second if you follow the fighting world than you see that the arab people always dominate in the sport of kickboxing.. don't follow your gut feelings about arabs hahaha.. fool!
              Arabs are beasts in kick boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieZelepuss View Post
                Another Amir khan. Arab descent muslim boxers are known for their fragile bones due to excessive fasting.
                So much fail in this guy I dunno where to start

Khan aint arab, muslim aint a race, Ali, Tyson, B-hop, Hamed all had hell of a great chins

Back to the trailerpark chucky...

Comment

Originally posted by gioberi View Post
                  Everyone is entitled to his opinion. I thought Rabii was very special and exactly the style that can shine in pros more then in amateurs.

Who would you say was the most impressive at Rio?
                  Rabii actually didn't look at his best in Rio to me

I agree he potentially has a great style for the pros though

Comment

Originally posted by badrZ View Post
                    Whatever dude. They all like to blow up airplanes.

To outsiders, they are all same people.

Comment

Working...
                    X