Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: Top Rank Informed Me Magdaleno Rejected Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: Top Rank Informed Me Magdaleno Rejected Rematch

Last November at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Jessie Magdaleno (24-0, 17KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Nonito Donaire (37-4, 24KOs) to capture the WBO super bantamweight championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

Valdez vs Donaire

Comment

Donaire is right, if he is in fact the biggest payday for Magdaleno, why not make the rematch? The first fight was highly entertaining and it is a chance for Magdaleno to prove his greatness.

Comment

This is a similar case than González vs Estrada and Cuadras.

But people from here said that Román is not avoiding Estrada of Cuadras. Yep he did it like Magdaleno is doing now

Comment

Donaire is in la la land if he thought he won that fight, he should retire, he's a has been....

Comment

Fuc Magdaleno with that gay azz yellow hair! Puto knows he got lucky the first time so he is running..

Comment

Magdaleno believes his win was a fluke.

Comment

well get your self back into position wher eyou cant be denied.

Comment

Did anyone really expect Donaire to fight him again just like that?

Comment

I hate using the phrase "washed up" because I think it's sooooooooooooo overused in sports -- but in this case, yeah, I think Nonito is washed the f**k up

Dude can't pull the trigger anymore

He looked like straight **** against Magdaleno. I don't even think he deserves a rematch after that performance.

Comment

Working...
                    X