No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner, Adrian Granados Putting in Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner, Adrian Granados Putting in Work

CINCINNATI - Four-division world champion Adrien "The Problem" Broner and hard-hitting contender Adrian Granados kicked-off fight week with a media workout Wednesday ahead of their main event showdown Saturday, February 18 live on SHOWTIME(r) from the Cintas Center at Xavier University in Cincinnati.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Amir Khan and Adrien Broner should fight, they are both weak Welterweights who bring money.

Comment

Broner is lifting weights and eating like he's starving. Granados doesn't have the moves to take advantage.

Comment

Broner gonna have a big weight advantage. Fk Broner.

Comment

I am not sure why Adrien Broner is bothering with the 140 pound division? The 147 division is way more marketable and exciting (Even though its going through a transition phase!).......

What happens to "About Billions?" seems like he is shying away from the more lucrative divisions.

I would love to see the rematch with Paulie Malignaggi, their first fight was a quite an event! and the american fans actually seemed enthralled by the match up on the night of the fight.

Jessica was quite fit aswell...haha!
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-15-2017, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
            Amir Khan and Adrien Broner should fight, they are both weak Welterweights who bring money.
            That would actually be a great fight! Intense drama..

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              I am not sure why Adrien Broner is bothering with the 140 pound division? The 147 division is way more marketable and exciting (Even though its going through a transition phase!).......

What happens to "About Billions?" seems like he is shying away from the more lucrative divisions.

I would love to see the rematch with Paulie Malignaggi, their first fight was a quite an event! and the american fans actually seemed enthralled by the match up on the night of the fight.

Jessica was quite fit aswell...haha!
              Broner hasn't had incredible success at 147 and he relies partly on a size advantage and punching power at 140 lbs. Going up to welterweight permanently going forward isn't in his best interest really. He may get away with it this Saturday with Granados who is smallish for 147, but against top welterweights I think he will be at a disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                That would actually be a great fight! Intense drama..
                Khan would win rather easily. His style is a nightmare for Broner. Broner was scared to pull the trigger vs Porter who can barely throw a straight punch. Imagine what khan would do with that jab and punches right down the pipe

Comment

Looooool i'm amazed Floyd was still able to make this about himself

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    Khan easily beat Alexander, Algieri, Collazo. Weak?

I am not his fan, but he is not weak. Yes, Broner - Khan would be good fight, but i think Khan is too strong for Broner. Khan should fight Brook, Thurman..

Comment

Working...
                    X