Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: My Father Said No Belfast, Says I'll Get Robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: My Father Said No Belfast, Says I'll Get Robbed

WBA featherweight champion Leo Santa Cruz (33-1-1, 18 KOs) would love to face travel overseas to face Carl Frampton (23-1, 14 KOs) in Belfast - but he says that important decision is not fully up to him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahah what a bytch.

Just lost all respect for this punk.

Frampton fights you TWICE on your home country soil. TWICE.

He didn't have to give you the rematch on the west coast (Vegas essentially west coast).

FOH punk made bytch! Hahah

Comment

So much for professional courtesy and sportsmanship...

Comment

Man, but he fought you twice on your own soil

Comment

I agree, no way you'll get the decision in his home town

Comment

Nah, that's a complete b*tch move.

Frampton fights him twice in his country then LSC breaks the verbal agreement when it comes time for him to travel?

Comment

That is a bad move. I don't see why the Santa Cruz team doesn't fight in Belfast with the proviso that the referee and judges be from third countries. If the other side then refuses that as another matter, but this flat out refusal to fight in Belfast is clearly making Santa Cruz look like his word is not to be trusted and totally dishonest.

Comment

Wise man, that daddy Santa Cruz is. America is the Mecca,Froch had to learn this the hard way as well.

Comment

That is just plain stupid, it's not like Cruz is a big name. Belfast would be out in force, the fight would sell out and make millions for both fighters. Carl fought you in your own country twice, wrong move.

Comment

Leo Santa Cooze. Have some self-respect, man.

Comment

Working...
                    X