Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mexican Fighters Put Focus on Chavez's Camp as Big Wildcard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mexican Fighters Put Focus on Chavez's Camp as Big Wildcard

Former world champions Edgar Sosa and Humberto "Chiquita" Gonzalez both agreed that Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will have a slight advantage in his fight against countryman Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on May 6 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The contest will take place at a catch-weight of 164.5-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight was won and lost in the negotiation table.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      This fight was won and lost in the negotiation table.
      By which fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        By which fighter?
        He'll say Chavez will win.

Its a big toss up, if Chavez prepares well he can make it a fight, but no way he knocks out Nelo. This is going to the scorecards, people are making it bigger than what its going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          He'll say Chavez will win.

Its a big toss up, if Chavez prepares well he can make it a fight, but no way he knocks out Nelo. This is going to the scorecards, people are making it bigger than what its going to be.
          I still remember nelo getting rocked bad by mini Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            I still remember nelo getting rocked bad by mini Cotto
            I know. But he was so young back then and he has improved tons. Even though i hate his guts.

Comment

Fraudverez should dominate he does too many things far better than Junior I still question Juniors heart and even though it was stated he was a hundred and eighty a few days past that's plenty of time to get down to one 164.5 how much will it take out of him coming down from over 200?? Junior losers by 7..

Comment

Working...
              X