Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Claims Pacquiao vs. Horn Showdown is Heading To UAE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz Claims Pacquiao vs. Horn Showdown is Heading To UAE

Michael Koncz, adviser to Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao, claims that the eight-division world champion's next fight will "100 percent" be held in the UAE against 28-year-old Australian Olympian Jeff Horn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's cool, wish it was someone with more caliber than this guy but hey have fun kids

Comment

I'd much rather have seen Pacquiao on Horn's turf or f#ck it lets take Manny back home before he retires. UAE gots all that oil money doe. Need to watch yourself doe cuz someone might try to blow something up. Might have a ****** ********* version of Fan Man.

Comment

"I apologize to all the fans in UAE" - what did you send all ten of them an individual online card?

Comment

This means the Aussies would not pay the price they want.

I like how he says he is honest and then says how he seen Bob telling the world that it was going to be staged in Australia, but that was ok to BS everyone because the UAE deal was not finalized , hedging bets like this is not honesty its manipulative and Koncz does not come across to me as an honest man.

Comment

**** it , I was planning on going to see him in aussie that sucks , you guys in the states are lucky you can go see these guys live but when you live down this part of the world its rare to get this chance.

Comment

If it's in the UAE (no income tax) then there is no reason to be fighting Horn!!!

I thought it was clever Bob was getting Horn a payday and a chance a beat Manny, whilst at the same time making him known to the Australian public.

To me, fighting Horn in Australia was at the least understandable.

Change location and all of a sudden this fight is a lot less legitimate/acceptable.

Comment

So it ain't no joke, this **** is really happening! SMH

Comment

The fact that this fight is even happening is utterly ridiculous!!!!

Comment

By the way,who the heck is Jeff Horn??

Comment

Working...
                    X