Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Barrios Released From Prison After 27 Months, Aims To Box

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Barrios Released From Prison After 27 Months, Aims To Box

Former world champion Jorge Rodrigo 'La Hyena' Barrios (50-4-1, 35KOs) has been released from prison. He was scheduled to be paroled next month, but came out Thursday and will be on probation after spending two years and three months in the Olmos maximum security prison in Argentina. He will remain on probation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

my god thats heavy

Comment

Best fight I've ever seen live was Freitas-Barrios in Miami. Barrios was a unknown who showed up to give Freitas hell dropped him twice but was stopped in the 12th round, i remember Barrios was cut and he used the refs shirt to wipe off the blood in the middle
      Of the the fight. Felt good when he won a won title when he annihilated Mike Anchondo.

At 40 years old I think it's a wrap for him, I always wanted to see him against the late Valero just to see the war

Comment

Finally the return of the gawd!

Comment

Killing a pregnant woman must weigh heavy on your conscience

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            Killing a pregnant woman must weigh heavy on your conscience
            i think so too. it's terrible alone to be responsible someone's death, let alone a pregnant woman. he always said he was no murderer and that it was an accident and he was only sentenced to 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
              Best fight I've ever seen live was Freitas-Barrios in Miami. Barrios was a unknown who showed up to give Freitas hell dropped him twice but was stopped in the 12th round, i remember Barrios was cut and he used the refs shirt to wipe off the blood in the middle
              Of the the fight. Felt good when he won a won title when he annihilated Mike Anchondo.

At 40 years old I think it's a wrap for him, I always wanted to see him against the late Valero just to see the war
              After all that bad blood between him and Frietas, when he lost, he aknowledged the defeat and said something like "You are strong, Popo...". I hope Barrios gets a couple of paydays and banks a few bucks.

Comment

And that picture of him probably makes him the way he is now look like that guy's father.

Comment

Love La Hyena. A true warrior. But he's too old and his style is made for a guy in his 20s, not 40. Besides the Frietas fight, my favorite memory of Barrios was his one-shot, left hook to the body that KO'd Nagy in a title defense in 2009. One of the best liver shots I've ever seen.

Comment

His fight with Guzman was awesome too.

Comment

Working...
                    X