Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov Waiting For The Right Offer To Decide Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov Waiting For The Right Offer To Decide Return

If we had to find a fighter who's had a true Rocky Balboa type of career, we would come up with the name of Ruslan Provodnikov. He is a blood and guts warrior who became a key name for HBO's airwaves with his brutal performance in a controversial decision loss to Timothy Bradley in the spring of 2013.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Provodnikov vs Malinaggi, I'll watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Provodnikov vs Malinaggi, I'll watch it.
      Good one - I think that's actually a 50-50 fight these days! Hopefully even Malnaggi won't spoil Ruslan's fight!

Comment

make him fight Amir Khan good comeback for Khan

Comment

Why not manny? Arum want to take him on a world tour, he can fight provo in ******, no one from the outside would understand anything said by either fighter....senator vs senator Manny would look great vs Provo cause he's slow and predictable.

Comment

he's gonna be waiting for a long time then. the ruslan hype train has derailed a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
              Good one - I think that's actually a 50-50 fight these days! Hopefully even Malnaggi won't spoil Ruslan's fight!
              if ruslan can apply enough pressure, I see him taking paulie out. paulie is the type of fighter the needs to fight guys with no power. if he's in there with a puncher, sooner or later, he's gonna get caught.

Comment

The article also mentions Rios which I think has much more potential. We at Boxcaster Network (Youtube) also did a feature video on this. Ruslan Provodnikov vs Brandon Rios is a must see match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcaster View Post
                  The article also mentions Rios which I think has much more potential. We at Boxcaster Network (Youtube) also did a feature video on this. Ruslan Provodnikov vs Brandon Rios is a must see match up.
                  at this point, both of these guys need each other. this is the type of fight that will make them shine, straight slug fest lol. I have rios losing though. after his performance with Bradley, i don't look at rios as the mini version of margarito anymore.

Comment

Hopefully we'll see him in action a few more times.

Comment

Working...
                    X