Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrian Granados in Beast Mode, Ready For Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrian Granados in Beast Mode, Ready For Adrien Broner

CHICAGO - Hard-hitting contender Adrian Granados hosted Chicago media at the Garfield Park District Fieldhouse Tuesday as he prepares for his main event showdown with former four-division world champion Adrien "The Problem" Broner Saturday, February 18 from the Cintas Center at Xavier University in Cincinnati and live on SHOWTIME.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i saw the imam fight again this afternoon. it was a helluva war. i think his fight with broner might be equally entertaining. Ps: i love those rival gloves.

Comment

Grandos looks ready to go, I expect a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i saw the imam fight again this afternoon. it was a helluva war. i think his fight with broner might be equally entertaining. Ps: i love those rival gloves.
        I agree 100%. I watched it about a week ago. It definitely has the chance to get nasty. On another note, the Rivals are stellar.

Comment

This is going to be an action-packed fight. Could end up being a FOTY candidate. Granados will bring it and take the fight to Broner. I do think Broner is the physically stronger man and is also the more skillful boxer but Granados can outwork him so this is a very tough match-up for Broner.

Comment

Very impressed by him getting up from a hard knock down and coming back to stop a very talented Imam. Wouldn't be surprised if he beats Broner.

Comment

A.B. takes this easily. TC vs AB next???

Comment

War Grandos! This is a really tough fight for broner cause Grandados is on a over achieving stretch right now everything says broner should beat grandados but then everything we know about broner says he can very likely lose this fight. This fight is probably broner most important fight if he loses this fight than it pretty much official that his done as a top boxer etc and if he wins its like so what your supposed to beat em. So I expect a really motivated broner to show up fight night but im still rolling with grandados to put that heat on broner and have him having flashbacks of Maidana and give up on himself and gets beat up!

Comment

War Granados!

Comment

Broner is too slick

Comment

Working...
                    X