Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson Putting in Work For Avanesyan Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson Putting in Work For Avanesyan Clash

Former two-time world champion Lamont Peterson hosted a media workout in his hometown of Washington, D.C. as he prepares to take on WBA Welterweight Champion David Avanesyan in a 12-round matchup that serves as the co-main event of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING Saturday, February 18 from the Cintas Center at Xavier University in Cincinnati.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Peterson should win this easily

Comment

Surely, that beard has to go. They can't continue to license him with a layer of padding on his chin, right?

Comment

Why did I know he'd have that thick-ass beard before I even clicked.

Comment

At least he looks the part now. Been a bum for years, now has the beard to complete the look.

Comment

L.P. ready to toss the leather. (TMT)

Comment

Man Lamont Peterson beard is bigger than his body. I wonder how long it took him to grow that monstrosity!!! If you fight him you definitely gotta go to the body you ain't getting past that beard period lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gjh92 View Post
                At least he looks the part now. Been a bum for years, now has the beard to complete the look.
                Whoa hahaha lol

Comment

Wait is that a bowling ball on a chain?

Comment

beard is thick as ****

Comment

Working...
                    X