Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oner: Yildirim Kicked DeGale's Ass, Robbed Him of His Teeth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oner: Yildirim Kicked DeGale's Ass, Robbed Him of His Teeth

All of us recently bore witness to the WBC-IBF super middleweight unification slobberknocker between James DeGale and Badou Jack, an epic ended with DeGale losing his upper row of his teeth.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    All of us recently bore witness to the WBC-IBF super middleweight unification slobberknocker between James DeGale and Badou Jack, an epic ended with DeGale losing his upper row of his teeth.

[Click Here To Read More]
    In fact he was assaulted by a group of men in a nightclub and lost his front teeth. Documented fact that was reported on years ago when it happened. They were from Newcastle if my memory serves me.

Comment

Yildirim looks pretty beastly. I'd love to see him take on Eubank, I think he'd grind him down and stop him

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
        In fact he was assaulted by a group of men in a nightclub and lost his front teeth. Documented fact that was reported on years ago when it happened. They were from Newcastle if my memory serves me.
        http://www.************.com/2011/06/...ut/#more-71327

article says he lost a tooth , not the whole front row? anyway, Yildrim looks like an exciting prospect either way

Comment

is this guy any good?

Comment

Well Badou knocked it out again

Comment

**** Oner.

Idk why people come out revealing gym stories. I guess it's expected from a piece of **** like Oner but I've seen fighters do it too. Leave that **** in the gym, man.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                http://www.************.com/2011/06/...ut/#more-71327

article says he lost a tooth , not the whole front row? anyway, Yildrim looks like an exciting prospect either way
                When you lose one the one next to it tends to follow. But yep Yildrim is good to watch.

Comment

He's trying to give exposure to his fighter, that's all there is to it. Now peeps will be talking bout him and yada yada yada. Oh well.

Comment

Avni Yildirim is pretty good so, he has good potential. Especially his power punches looks scary. I hope he gets more success.

Comment

Working...
                    X