Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Recalls Lamont Peterson's Cramps Against Felix Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer Recalls Lamont Peterson's Cramps Against Felix Diaz

Lamont Peterson's last performance wasn't his best - he took a debated majority decision over Felix Diaz back in October 2015, a rough follow-up to his close decision loss to Danny Garcia. Peterson's post-fight interview at the time had mentioned cramps that had caused him to fade down the stretch. His trainer illuminated just how bad those cramps were.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Peterson's beard is huge in that pic. I thought there were rules against big facial hair?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Peterson's beard is huge in that pic. I thought there were rules against big facial hair?
      I was thinking the exact same thing this is a cushion so he does not knocked out every since he fought Lucas Matheysee. I think Amir Khan should try it

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        I was thinking the exact same thing this is a cushion so he does not knocked out every since he fought Lucas Matheysee. I think Amir Khan should try it
        And grow one on his ass to cushion the fall.

Comment

Good point

Comment

Give some credit to Felix Diaz for Peterson cramping up. Felix is so elusive and moves so well that he had Lamont twisting and turning so much that his muscles started knotting up from the strain.

Comment

He was drained when he fought Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                He was drained when he fought Matthysse
                I know the feeling so was Amir Khan against Canelo

Comment

So he was drained even though, he deserved the decision against Danny Garcia.

Comment

The cramps played a role in Peterson performance.I think short 5'5 5'6 fast fighters give him problems Bradley Diaz

Comment

Working...
                    X