Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Ask Eubank To Sign Contract With a Real Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Ask Eubank To Sign Contract With a Real Opponent

Regular readers will know only too well that I am a huge advocate and supporter of televised boxing no matter what channel or who the promoter is. Punching to the widest possible audience can only be good for the game and the home boxers. As long as the opponent is of a decent enough calibre to hit back.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't realise Price and the other undercards fights had been taken off freeview and were now part of the PPV. That sucks, was looking forward to not having to stream those.

Comment

It's still better than him fighting Tommy Langford. Langford is ****e.

Comment

If the wHole card is now PPV only there can be only one reason.

Team Eubank are desperate, they know the main event is just farce and the under card is actually more appealing.

Greed and desperation are not a good combination.
        Last edited by alexguiness; 02-04-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
          It's still better than him fighting Tommy Langford. Langford is ****e.
          It definitely is not.

Comment

What a pity ....thought JR. would get on with it......another greedy deluded clown.

Comment

What on earth is the logic behind putting this on PPV? Eubank + father sideshow on it's own is not even close to enough to convincing me to pay anything to watch. Put him in with a good opponent and it might be worth it.

Surely this will totally bomb. It's mind-boggling that a / some highly-paid TV execs have approved this, staggering!

Comment

I wonder if they will ever maker the ppv numbers public.

I really want to know the exact figures.

I'm guessing they'll be really low.

Comment

I agree with FW. PPV for this fight is a joke. Maybe if it had a really good undercard, but no not for me.

Comment

I wonder who BJS is fighting next!!

Comment

Working...
                    X