No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: To Immediate Rematch Or Not To Immediate Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: To Immediate Rematch Or Not To Immediate Rematch

By Andreas Hale - It appears that we're about to add another entry into boxing's book of great trilogies after Leo Santa Cruz squeezed out a majority decision in his rematch with Carl Frampton last weekend. Clearly, these two are made for each other. While the first fight was a barnburner and "Fight of the Year" candidate, the rematch found Santa Cruz taking a more measured approach to the fight and went from a hurricane of punches to a strategic twister...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd rather see Cruz unify than rematch now, Frampton can face Selby down the line too plenty of options available hell even Selby vs Cruz rather than a rematch again. I really want to see Warrington versus Russell than Russell unifying too.

Comment

not generally a fan of immediate rematches unless theres some serious controversy, like the froch groves stoppage

Comment

Let them both take fights
        Build the 3rd fight a bit
        I felt like there wasn't much of a buzz for the rematch

Comment

Leo should honor the rematch and do it in Belfast as it's only fair.

Comment

LSC never committed to doing the rematch in Belgium. He sad Las Vegas , here, or Belgium. Not exclusive Belgium. Furthermore, he mgt team makes those decisions. Frampton chose to come here to fight for the title, plus there was a rematch clause. There's no further rematch clause in effect. LAS VEGAS!

Comment

Working...
            X