Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green Beats Anthony Mundine By Majority Decision in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green Beats Anthony Mundine By Majority Decision in Rematch

It was far from pretty and not without controversy, but Danny Green avenged his loss to Australian rival Anthony Mundine on Friday in North Adelaide, Australia.

Green defeated Mundine by majority decision in a 10-round, foul-filled cruiserweight fight that lacked conclusive action, yet was closely contested and challenging to score. The 43-year-old Green won on two scorecards (96-94, 98-90), while a third judge had it even (94-94).

Green and Mundine had a point apiece taken away Mundine in the first round, Green in the seventh for illegal blows. There were no knockdowns during a fight that drew a crowd in excess of 26,00 to Adelaide Oval, despite that the former champions are well past their primes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a absolute joke . . . Australia has become an absolute laughing stock in World Boxing and I think Pacquaio will say . . . . Thanks but no thanks . . STICK IT !

Comment

What a absolute joke . . . Australia has become a laughing stock in World Boxing and I think Pacquaio will say . . . . Thanks but no thanks . . STICK IT !

Comment

Originally posted by daveydmx View Post
        What a absolute joke . . . Australia has become a laughing stock in World Boxing and I think Pacquaio will say . . . . Thanks but no thanks . . STICK IT !
        IMO Australia is always full of controversy in boxing. This is another Danny fight that was a big farce.

Comment

can you imagine a fight like this drawing in a place that matters?

australia

your claim to fame is a marsupial.

Comment

One of the judges scored the fight (98-90) What fight was he watching???

Comment

Pacquiao is gonna get robbed over there and i will laugh my ass off!!!!

Comment

Just watched it. Mundine was ROBBED

Comment

It was staged this way to have a rubber match. Both guys need the cash and apparently Green is shot now as well if Mundine even came close to hanging with him.

Comment

Mundine was robbed what a BS fight.

Full fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X