Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: I'm Coming For Golovkin, I Want The Rest of DeGale's Teeth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank: I'm Coming For Golovkin, I Want The Rest of DeGale's Teeth!

Chris Eubank Jnr insists he will not rest until he "rights the wrong" of his defeat by Billy Joe Saunders, despite the fact he is just two days away from fighting Renold Quinlan. The 27-year-old has long spoken of his belief that victory on Saturday against little-known Australian Quinlan, for the lightly-regarded IBO super-middleweight title, will open numerous opportunities for him because of its presence on ITV Box Office.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sorry not having it mate.Jr. talks big and fights a 100/1 on to win opponent ......get out of here.

Comment

God it'll be a good day when someone gives this tit a proper hiding.

I dont mean a BJS near-win, i mean a severe boxing lesson that makes him re-think his ****ty attitude.

Comment

I'm not sure who I'd prefer to see destroyed in the ring more right now - Khan or Eubank Jr.

Grrrr... oh god... it's just so hard to choose...

Comment

Originally posted by RedPath View Post
          I'm not sure who I'd prefer to see destroyed in the ring more right now - Khan or Eubank Jr.

Khan has already got DESTROYED by Canelo only reason why I bought that fight. So I'm good there. Now want to see Eubank stomped. Would of liked seeing GGG punish Brook some more but the eye wasa enough...

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            God it'll be a good day when someone gives this tit a proper hiding.

I dont mean a BJS near-win, i mean a severe boxing lesson that makes him re-think his ****ty attitude.
            here, here!

Comment

Originally posted by RedPath View Post

Lol...can't stomach Jrs. stupid arrogance ........ but he's years behind irritating us like the master!

Comment

Golovkin has a fight coming up, right? OK then. I'm coming for Golovkin, too! Chris, let me know when Golovkin/Jacobs is done so I can join you in your hiding place.

Comment

Comment

Find your pen.

Comment

Working...
                    X